National Lottery Telly Bingo
|Other names||Shirley Temple Bar|
|Alma mater||Dublin City University (DCU)|
|Known for||Telly Bingo|
Declan Buckley is an Irish television personality and drag queen from Dublin, Ireland, going by the persona Shirley Temple Bar. Casumo free spins bonus. This name is a play on both Shirley Temple and a cultural area of Dublin city called Temple Bar. He also writes a weekly column in national newspaper, The Star on Sunday. He has a business degree from DCU. He featured on several documentaries for Irish and British television, an Irish language programme by broadcaster TG4 was nominated for an Irish Film and Television Award in 2003.
National Lottery Telly Bingo
A 1997 winner of the Alternative Miss Ireland competition which helped ignite his career, Buckley hosts a weekly bingo and drag show in Dublin's largest gay bar, The George.
In 2001, he caused a stir when Shirley Temple Bar took over the National Lottery gameshow, Telly Bingo, on Irish television. In 2004, Buckley began to present the show as himself.
- ^'Me and my money: Shirley Temple Bar'. Irish Independent. 20 May 2010. Retrieved 20 May 2010.
- ^Mullally, Una (15 October 2011). ''Gay Christmas' is cancelled. So long, Alternative Miss Ireland'. The Irish Times. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
The contest ignited the careers of Shirley Temple Bar and Katherine Lynch and has featured judges as diverse as Twink, David Norris, Marc Almond, Nell McCafferty, Ivana Bacik and Brendan Courtney.
- ^'A dress rehearsal for life'. Irish Independent. Retrieved 3 June 2009.[permanent dead link]
- ^'Bingo with Shirley Temple Bar'. The George. 6 November 2011. Archived from the original on 18 August 2012.
- ^Millar, Scott (21 November 2004). 'It's a drag being Shirley says RTÉ's 'new' lotto host'. The Sunday Times (Subscription required).
- ^'The man and the mask; Ger Philpott meets the guys behind three of the Dublin drag scene's most glamorous gals'. The Irish Times. 17 August 1999. p. 10.
Dubliner Declan Buckley, aged 30, aka Shirley Temple-Bar, studied marketing at DCU. He came to drag later than his colleagues. 'The first time I properly did drag was for the Alternative Miss Ireland contest in 1997.' He won the title. 'Shirley Temple-Bar is a simplistic, girl-next-door type, not a glamour puss. Hers is a character-driven look. She's 14 years old, a schoolgirl from the Coombe,' Declan says. 'She's drawn from old memories anyone brought up in Dublin would have. The things old people talk about. Like going to Boyers' restaurant for tea and cakes with your granny.
National Lottery Telly Bingo Vegas World
- The winning Telly Bingo numbers for Thursday 25th February 2021 are shown below. Check all the prize categories to see if you were one of the 13,816 prize winners. You can also see a prize breakdown showing the number of winners for each level - Snowball, Full House, X Cross, Corners and Lucky Line. Thursday 25th February 2021.
- Telly Bingo Results From The National Lottery Phone Risk Card Number, If you are lucky enough to have your ticket number called out during the t.v. Programme then this is the phone number to call. Freephone 1800 2 44 55 before 11am the following day. Results for Friday the 26th of February.
- The National Lottery calls on lucky winners to check their tickets as Prize claims period changes back to 90 Days Friday’s EuroMillions jackpot is a guaranteed €130 Million! €1 Million Lotto Plus Giveaway This June Bank Holiday Weekend.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site, use its features and/or services. We also use a cookie that allows us to track our critical web indicators. The official Irish National Lottery website. Play Lotto, EuroMillions and Daily Million online. Win cash prizes instantly with our Instant Win Games.