Bingo Godz Casino
88ProBet only uses Bingo Godz Casino the most secure and most reliable payment with several options to choose from like OCBC Bank, POSB, UOB, and DBS. We make your online betting accounts management safe and easy. Bingo Godz, a combination of online casino and online bingo site, gives players an interactive and fun bingo gaming experience. Players can unlock levels, grab rewards, and enjoy a wide range of online casino.
Bede Gaming's head office in Newcastle Upon Tyne
|Headquarters||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Joseph Saumarez Smith (Chairman) Michael Brady (Founder) Alex Butcher (Chief Executive)|
|Services||online gambling content provider|
|Revenue||£12 million (2015)|
|Divisions||Platform, Casino, Bingo, Retail, Games Studio|
Bede Gaming is a gambling platform and software company based in Newcastle upon Tyne, in the United Kingdom, with offices in London, United Kingdom and Sofia, Bulgaria. It supplies gambling platforms and software to online casinos, online bingo operators, and lotteries in regulated markets. The platform handles more than £3 billion of wagers per year.
Bede Gaming's platform develops modular, device agnostic gambling products, allowing users to bet using a single sign on centralised account. The platform integrates into land-based reporting and loyalty systems, allowing gambling operators to have a single view of their customer both online and in their retail channels. More than 60% of transactions on the platform are conducted on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Operators have a suite of management and reporting tools to allow them to track customer behaviour and reward customers with game specific bonuses or promotions. Bede Gaming's platform operates using a single source of code, meaning that there is only one iteration of the platform rather than multiple versions offered by rival gambling platform companies.
Bede Gaming's platform has integrated games content from land-based and online gambling content providers, including International Game Technology, Bally Technologies, Williams Interactive, Novomatic, Evolution Live Gaming, Realistic Gaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming Quickfire, Eyecon, Blueprint Gaming, iSoftBet, The Games Company and Endemol Games.
Backend integrations to facilitate client management include WorldPay, Safecharge, Experian, Pentaho, Income Access, SmartFocus's Emailvision, Hasoffers, Neteller, and Jumio.
Twenty seven online casino and bingo websites use Bede Gaming's platform as the underlying technology for their business. Brands using Bede Gaming's platform include BetUK.com, Pink Casino, Health Bingo, Euro-millions, Bingo Godz, Crown Bingo, Castle Jackpot, Bingo Stars, Svenska Casino, Svenska Bingo and Bingo etc. In January 2015 it was announced that The Rank Group would be using Bede Gaming's platform for their land-based and digital business, Grosvenor Casinos and Mecca Bingo and in February 2016 both sites migrated to the Bede Gaming platform.Casino without registration.
Bede Gaming Ltd was founded in 2011 by Joseph Saumarez Smith, Dan Smyth and Michael Brady, online gambling industry veterans who had previously worked with leading games suppliers such as OpenBet, Playtech and Dragonfish. Their frustration at working with legacy gambling platforms that did not allow simple changes to the customer facing front end led them to develop their own platform.
In May 2017, Bede Gaming joined a limited number of providers in the gambling industry to receive ISO 27001 certification from the International Organization for Standardization deeming its omnichannel platform compliant with current information security standards.
Gauselmann Group acquired a majority stake in Bede Gaming in March 2020  for an undisclosed sum.
Bede Gaming is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission as a software supplier.
Awards and recognition
Bede Gaming was named online bingo supplier of the year 2014 at the eGamingReview B2B awards and shortlisted for Platform of the Year and Bingo supplier of the Year in the 2016 EGaming Review B2B Awards Bede clients were shortlisted for Rising Star of the Year and Bingo Operator of the Year in the 2014 eGaming Review Operator Awards and won the Innovation in Bingo award in the 2014 eGaming Operator Marketing Awards.
Bede Gaming won the 'Cushty Company to Work For' award in the 2014 Creative North Awards and the High Growth Company award at the 2014 Dynamo IT and Technology Company awards.
In September 2017, Bede Gaming was named the 76th fastest growing UK private technology company in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 league table.
- ^'Bede Gaming Contact Page'. Archived from the original on 19 December 2014. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- ^'Rank half yearly report'. Investegate.co.uk. Newcastle Journal. 29 January 2015. Archived from the original on 12 September 2017. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- ^'New Digital Platform Launch'. Investegate.co.uk. Rank plc RNS. 10 March 2016. Archived from the original on 14 March 2016. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- ^'Business interview: Dan Smyth, founder of Bede Gaming'. Newcastle Journal. 14 December 2014. Archived from the original on 18 February 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- ^'Profile of Michael Brady, Bede Gaming'. E Gaming Review. 1 February 2013. Archived from the original on 19 December 2014. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- ^'Bede Gaming Limited platform awarded ISO 27001 certification'. news.worldcasinodirectory.com. Archived from the original on 8 November 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- ^'Gauselmann Group acquires majority stake in Bede Gaming'. SBC News. 12 March 2020. Retrieved 26 March 2020.
- ^UK Gambling Commission. Accessed 19-12-2014.
- ^'EGR B2B Awards 2014 Winners'. EGaming Review magazine. 17 June 2014. Archived from the original on 1 July 2014. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- ^'EGR B2B Awards 2016 Shortlist'. EGaming Review magazine. 12 April 2016. Archived from the original on 20 December 2016. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- ^'EGR Operator Awards 2014 Winners'. EGaming Review magazine. 24 October 2014. Archived from the original on 23 December 2014. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- ^'EGR Operator Marketing Innovation Awards Winners'. EGaming Review magazine. 17 June 2014. Archived from the original on 14 January 2016.
- ^, Creative North. Accessed 19-12-2014.
- ^Archived 19 December 2014 at the Wayback Machine, Dynamo IT Awards. Accessed 19-12-2014.
- ^'Tech Track 100 league table'. The Sunday Times. 10 September 2017. Archived from the original on 14 September 2017. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
Bingo Godz Casino Games
Bingo Godz launched in 2014 as the brainchild of Michael Buckley, Patrick Southon, Simon Collins and Noel Rowse. They were the people who set up the Cashcade bingo network, of which, Foxy Bingo is their best known progeny. At the time of launch we wrote that Godz 'could be as big as Foxy giving the credentials of the owners'. However, despite a big money TV campaign, this site never quite made it to those heights.
To conform with UKGC compliance rules we have had to remove our archived review of Bingo Godz. This means we are unable to give you information about their welcome offers, wagering terms, bonuses, player promotions, sister sites or any additional important information. Whilst we'd love to tell you more about Bingo Godz we instead suggest the alternatives below as better destinations.